Increase Your Pantry Storage Space With Custom Shelving.
In many kitchens, the pantry cabinet is the main storage space. As such, it is important to take advantage of this space as much as possible.
Pantry shelving can include pullout racks, drawers and shelves of all sizes to meet your unique needs. The most important thing is that you will be able to access the food and equipment you use most, with little effort. A custom solution allows you to do just this.
Lux Garage and Cabinets does much more than create customized shelves and pantry doors. We offer additional services that other companies can’t provide. Let us take out old cabinets, repair damaged drywall, paint walls and install under-the-cabinet lights. Make your kitchen tidy and beautiful with a customized pantry that has all the storage organization solutions offered by our experts.
Key Product Features
- Cabinet doors conceal cleaning supplies and large cookware.
- Open shelving creates storage for platters, dishes, appliances and wine and glassware for those special occasions.
- Cleverly designed wine storage rack shows off your collection while keeping them close at hand.
- Built in wine racks are tasteful additions to any pantry. Store your wine and stemware in an elegant and classy way.
- Vertical dividers create storage for platters, trays, and cutting boards while keeping them within easy reach.
- Beech drawers give you an easy view of every jar in your pantry while pantry drawers allow for easy storage of linens, silverware and more.
Call 818.346.1800 to speak with one of our pantry storage experts or visit our showroom in Woodland Hills today!
One of our experienced designers will help you find the perfect storage solutions for your home.