California’s best custom closet designs enhance your home.
If your closets are piled up, messy and chaotic, you may not be taking advantage of the storage space available to you in your home. The standard shelves and racks included in most closets are often not as effective as they could be, and not as effective as custom closets.
Our closets can solve nearly any imaginable storage concern in the bedroom, or anywhere throughout your home. From the largest walk-in to a small linen closet, our closet designers will work with you to find the right solutions that will suit your needs and your budget.
Lux Garage and Closets provides optimal storage solutions from start to finish so you don’t have to schedule other contractors to do specific jobs. We will clean out all the old closet units, fix drywall, and install lighting to make the space brighter. With full-service space management solutions, we can provide you with a complete custom closet to hold every piece of clothing and accessory you own.
Key Product Features
- A closet designer personalizes your custom closet design to match your needs and takes advantage of every inch of usable space.
- Pullout cabinetry, a built-in hutch and adjustable rods allow you to make the most of your reach-in closet.
- A sleek and sophisticated wardrobe provides a custom closet system wherever you need it.
- Your dream island provides plenty of room for folding clothes, organizing shoes, storing jewelry and trinkets, and wardrobe planning.
- Pull-out accessories like pull-down wardrobe rods, pull-out ironing boards, pull-out wire baskets, and hidden mirrors allow you to add style and function to your custom closet.
- Your child’s closet system provides room for them to grow. Adjustable rods will allow you to replace three rods with two as your young child grows to a teen. Adjustable shelves and baskets help keep toys and knick-knacks organized and clutter off the floor (even in a teen’s bedroom!).
Call 818.346.1800 to speak with one of our custom closet experts or visit our showroom in Woodland Hills today!